How do you access the Ohio State Sec?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

W222

2K Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I lost the email saying how to access the Ohio State secondary. Does anyone know the formula that you are supposed to write in? I thought it was a combination of your initials and your amcas ID, cant remember though. Can anyone help?

Members don't see this ad.

getting a little late, isn't it?

Not exactly. I apparently had a status change today and I want to access the web status page but cant. Thanks for providing no information and being a smart@ass. That should get you far in life.

Members don't see this ad :)
The ID is your AMCAS ID, the password is the first letter of your first name, the last four digits of your AMCAS id, and the first letter of your last name.

eg John Doe, 12345678
Password: j5678d

Hope that helps...

Is that exactly how its done because it doesnt seem to be working for me.

That's how it's done. Make sure you don't have Capslock on or anything, because I believe it is case sensitive. If you still have problems I'd just give them a ring. They have always been helpful and friendly to me! Good luck

This is the thing: I got a call from home today saying that there was a priority package from Ohio State that I had to sign for. Since I wasnt there they left a signature slip. DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK THEY WOULD SEND A REJECTION VIA CONFIRMED DELIVERY NEXT DAY MAIL?

Not true guys. My password is my last initial followed by the last two digits of my AMCAS followed by my first initial followed by first two letters of my amcas.

IE

John Smith
AMCAS 15844312
S12J15

It looks like we all have different password formulas

Originally posted by SoulRFlare
It looks like we all have different password formulas

so it seems - mine works. Let's hope they're not pulling a Northwestern with regards to the status page...