How do you guys deal with sweating in the suit?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted993098

Whenever I wear my suit, I get really hot and sweat a lot! Anyone else have this problem? How do you last the whole day in your suit?

Members don't see this ad.

Whenever I wear my suit, I get really hot and sweat a lot! Anyone else have this problem? How do you last the whole day in your suit?
I take off/carry my suit jacket during both tours and lunch with the MED students, and I put deodorant across my entire upper body and face.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
God bless
So basically you melt deodorant and bath in it?
Ok, so “the entire upper body” is a bit of an over exaggeration, but dabbing it on hot spots is cool.

Okay, that's a good idea! I wasn't sure if we had to wear the suit for the tour and lunch.
I genuinely don’t know if we should, but i do. When it is stuff that is strictly with non-ADCOM MED students, IDGAF I get hot. No one is going to run to the ADCOM and give you an R for trying to be a little more relaxed while eating a sandwich.

I recommend using excessive amounts of spray AXE

Reactions: 1 user
I take off/carry my suit jacket during both tours and lunch with the MED students, and I put deodorant across my entire upper body and face.

Im glad you took all that advice to heart hahah

Reactions: 1 user
I’ve recently started wearing sweat proof undershirts. I attend a school in Florida and used to sweat through shirts walking around on campus. Now I don’t have that problem anymore. I will be wearing an undershirt with my suit as well.

Reactions: 2 users
I’ve recently started wearing sweat proof undershirts. I attend a school in Florida and used to sweat through shirts walking around on campus. Now I don’t have that problem anymore. I will be wearing an undershirt with my suit as well.

Attachments

• 576C57E5-32F4-4108-8401-7AD2EDF3B625.jpeg
    576C57E5-32F4-4108-8401-7AD2EDF3B625.jpeg
    116 KB · Views: 56
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Needed that.
Oddly enough, was thinking it lolol

Some undershirts having padding under the armpits.