Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone else felt that docs in other specialties are pretty brazen to insult EM? Ive had people in social situations insult EM very soon after asking what kinda doc I am. Sometimes its some veiled insult like "oh man where I work the ER calls us for everything" or some such thing. Im honestly taken aback sometimes with how uncouth they are being.
I guess they genuinely dont realize how impolite they are being but I could never imagine meeting a GI doc or whatever and immediately saying "our GI docs where I work are so dumb"
Just curious as to how other people handle this.
I guess they genuinely dont realize how impolite they are being but I could never imagine meeting a GI doc or whatever and immediately saying "our GI docs where I work are so dumb"
Just curious as to how other people handle this.

