How do you know that your app is marked "complete" ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shisong

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
are you marked "complete" as long as AACOMAS received all your materials? and do you receive an email saying that you were "Complete"

i only received email saying that they received all my materials, just waiting to be verified.

Members don't see this ad.

I did not receive an email. You can check by looking under program status. It took about a day after payment(I already had transcripts sent in) for it to be marked complete.

Members don't see this ad :)
For AACOMAS you're looking to be verified. The process starts after you submit the app. You'll get an email when everything is verified.

"complete" refers to individual schools and happens after you send secondaries.

For AACOMAS you're looking to be verified. The process starts after you submit the app. You'll get an email when everything is verified.

"complete" refers to individual schools and happens after you send secondaries.

Everything you said is right but there is also a "complete" for AACOMAS too. This is AFTER you have paid and your transcripts have been received but BEFORE you have been verified. I think this is what OP was referring to. Your application must be "complete" before it can be verified.