How do you resubmit after making changes to "designate med school" area?

Started by chef
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

chef

Senior Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I added one extra school that has an extended deadline and changed Cornell to regular MD, then went to "Change notification Process", and clicked on "Submit" button. however the program is NOT allowing me to submit b/c the other schools' deadlines are over.

Am I doing something wrong? Do I resubmit in a different way? (Where is certify & submit button?) Or do I have to delete all the other schools and hit "submit"? Will deleting the schools cause any new problems?
 
You can't. As the e-mail you got from AMCAS says, it's bug and they're working on it.