Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How do you usually stay motivated to keep going onward? Do you have any mantras or activities that help you relieve stress from this career path?
I feel burnt out sometimes, eventually just reasoning with myself this is what I've always wanted more than anything (to become a vet)... but nonetheless, having hours and hours of difficult homework each week, crazy-hard labs, shadowing crabby vets for hundreds of hours without pay, volunteering all over town to get experience, etc.
Anyway, as I struggle to get through my summer physics class, just looking for solidarity between other pre-vets or vet students. Thanks 🙂
I feel burnt out sometimes, eventually just reasoning with myself this is what I've always wanted more than anything (to become a vet)... but nonetheless, having hours and hours of difficult homework each week, crazy-hard labs, shadowing crabby vets for hundreds of hours without pay, volunteering all over town to get experience, etc.
Anyway, as I struggle to get through my summer physics class, just looking for solidarity between other pre-vets or vet students. Thanks 🙂
