How do you transmit?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

redoxrxns

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
How are you making the certification & submission light up on your app? It's not working for me. Do all of the other parts of the app like Biographic need to be checked off because Transcript Requests does not check off. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

Transcripts Request check off when you've printed out all the TR forms.

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't get it. Could someone please explain this? I sent my transcripts over a month ago. The "transcript requests" section is asking me to print out a request form so I can send it to the schools to send to amcas. There doesn't seem to be an option that says "If you have already sent your transcipts to us, do blah, blah, blah" . I would greatly appreciate any additional help on how I can complete this category (and finish this assiniing process)!!!

there should be an option that says something to the effect of 'i am not printing out transcript requests at this time.' if you check this off, then as far as the amcas software is concerned, you have completed that section. once you do this, you should be able to certify and transmit.

i didn't print out these forms when i requested transcripts. i just did the above and it worked fine for me.

I printed the form off the AMCAS site (I can't remember now where I found it) before I had an AMCAS account. When I got to the application, I went to the "transcript request" link and filled out the form, then just hit back or something and that was good enough for the checkmark.