-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
How does this make you feel?
Started by JBudege
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Confused and Angry.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted329060
it feels.... off-topic, almost as if this doesn't belong here
ramachandran plot?
WTF is that?
If nothing else, it makes me angry because I don't like looking at charts and graphs. School made me sick of that.
If nothing else, it makes me angry because I don't like looking at charts and graphs. School made me sick of that.
ding ding dingramachandran plot?
It reminds me of the helicopter game. Which makes me happy.
I am... aroused
Haha, and I really thought this was some weird psychological test, like the Rorschach blotramachandran plot?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I feel like if I find the meaning of why it is posted I will know the meaning of life.
Oh wait Ebay already sold that....nevermind
Oh wait Ebay already sold that....nevermind
Damn people sell everything on Ebay. How much did it go for?I feel like if I find the meaning of why it is posted I will know the meaning of life.
Oh wait Ebay already sold that....nevermind
Damn people sell everything on Ebay. How much did it go for?
3.25 thats how much the meaning of life was. Go America!
Dang they overbid me. I bid 3.10.3.25 thats how much the meaning of life was. Go America!
Metroid map?
Metroid map?
I was thinking Lemmings stage.
It looks like an angry monkey looking at his hands in disgust while sitting in front of a tiny tv.
...but in all seriousness this makes me feel like you generated a ramachandran plot from the protein PCNA. The points that lie on the axes must indicate the N and C terminal residues for each subunit and the red regions are from formations that do not include the amino acid glycine.
Ahhhh alpha helices and Beta sheets I have know...
Continuing on the topic of "obscure diagrams I have know", props if you can figure out this diagram without tracing the image source.
Reminds me of A&P....Continuing on the topic of "obscure diagrams I have know", props if you can figure out this diagram without tracing the image source.
![]()
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Continuing on the topic of "obscure diagrams I have know", props if you can figure out this diagram without tracing the image source.
Pish, that's easy. Any A&P student should be able to pick that one apart.
It reminds me of the helicopter game. Which makes me happy.
lol i like this answer
continuing on the topic of "obscure diagrams i have know", props if you can figure out this diagram without tracing the image source.
![]()
ecg? Drc?
Continuing on the topic of "obscure diagrams I have know", props if you can figure out this diagram without tracing the image source.
![]()
If you don't know it by now, you will definitely know it by the end of pharmacy school.
--Garfield3d
Similar threads
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 6K
D
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K
D
- Question
- Replies
- 9
- Views
- 12K
