How does this make you feel?

Started by JBudege
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

How does this make you feel?

  • Accomplished

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Happy

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Nothing

    Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Depressed

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Angry

    Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Confused

    Votes: 12 29.3%

  • Total voters
    41

JBudege

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ramachandran-plot-standard.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WTF is that?

If nothing else, it makes me angry because I don't like looking at charts and graphs. School made me sick of that.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I feel like if I find the meaning of why it is posted I will know the meaning of life.

Oh wait Ebay already sold that....nevermind
 

...but in all seriousness this makes me feel like you generated a ramachandran plot from the protein PCNA. The points that lie on the axes must indicate the N and C terminal residues for each subunit and the red regions are from formations that do not include the amino acid glycine.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad