How does TMDSAS consider a retaken class?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

futuremrsDr<3

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm a non-traditional applicant. How does TMDSAS look at a retake class? I am retaking some just to get more current, but also to shoot for a better grade in others.
Do they average both grades?
Do they give precedence to the more recent grades?
Thanks for the info! I will be applying to TX schools next year.
 
1) yes, they take the average of both
2) depends, if you take one at a university and the other at cc, they would give more weight to the university without caring about the time that you have taken it, but if u take both at a cc or a university they would value the newer one more.