How does waitlist work? (KCU)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Laito

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can anyone provide an insight on how waitlist works, especially for KCUMB? Is there any realistic chance of getting off the list without any update on the application?

Members don't see this ad.

All wait lists work the same--you just wait and see if they take you off and offer you an acceptance. I don't mean to sound condescending, but this is just how it works. You may receive an offer tomorrow or in May, no one can speak for your odds except the committee.

All wait lists work the same--you just wait and see if they take you off and offer you an acceptance. I don't mean to sound condescending, but this is just how it works. You may receive an offer tomorrow or in May, no one can speak for your odds except the committee.
That's not true, they work differently based on the school. For example, AZCOM told me they don't pull off wait list until May and there is no order on the list. LECOM-B said they may start as early as January.

I would just call and find out for KCU!

Members don't see this ad :)
That's not true, they work differently based on the school. For example, AZCOM told me they don't pull off wait list until May and there is no order on the list. LECOM-B said they may start as early as January.

I would just call and find out for KCU!

No, I think you are misunderstanding my comment. Pall wait lists are the same in the sense that you have to just wait and see, therefore it IS true. It only makes sense to pull off of the waitlist until the end of the application cycle, anyway, p even though some schools don't work like that the idea still remains uniform with respect to just waiting to find out if they will offer or not.

No, I think you are misunderstanding my comment. Pall wait lists are the same in the sense that you have to just wait and see, therefore it IS true. It only makes sense to pull off of the waitlist until the end of the application cycle, anyway, p even though some schools don't work like that the idea still remains uniform with respect to just waiting to find out if they will offer or not.
I get your point but there are certainly small differences in how many schools operate. Like I said, LECOM-B said they'd pull off as soon as January, while AZCOM said there will be nothin until May. That's a pretty big difference IMO. Not to mention, AZCOM does a pre-interview wait list for <29 MCAT applicants. Every school operates slightly differently.

OP just needs to call up the school and find out the details.

Reactions: 1 user
I get your point but there are certainly small differences in how many schools operate. Like I said, LECOM-B said they'd pull off as soon as January, while AZCOM said there will be nothin until May. That's a pretty big difference IMO. Not to mention, AZCOM does a pre-interview wait list for <29 MCAT applicants. Every school operates slightly differently.

OP just needs to call up the school and find out the details.
Lol, this is funny, you are still missing my point but it is not important anyway.

Lol, this is funny, you are still missing my point but it is not important anyway.

mHzXKu3.gif

yes, you have to wait, that's why it's called a wait list. lmao if you want to leave it at that, then that's your call.

Reactions: 3 users
mHzXKu3.gif

yes, you have to wait, that's why it's called a wait list. lmao if you want to leave it at that, then that's your prerogative.
Lol, love it.

Reactions: 1 user
So what you're saying is that we have to wait for the list to come out. That clears things up!

So what you're saying is that we have to wait for the list to come out. That clears things up!
The list to come out? What are you talking about? The wait list is an ever forming compilation of wait listed individuals that is never released to students or the general public. Trickery I tell ya!!!