How drunk are YOU at 9:42 AM?

Started by aliraja
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

aliraja

Troublemaker
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Working on it! Breakfast was beer, cereal, and leftover cheesecake. Now I'm going out to breakfast with some friends... and even though it's not St. Paddy's day anymore all our coffees are going to be Irish!
 
Originally posted by aliraja
Working on it! Breakfast was beer, cereal, and leftover cheesecake. Now I'm going out to breakfast with some friends... and even though it's not St. Paddy's day anymore all our coffees are going to be Irish!

Strong work! Damn, I already playing catch-up!

GOOD LUCK TODAY EVERYONE - MAY ALL YOUR HOPES BE REALIZED (EVEN THE ONES YOU DIDN"T KNOW YOU HAD!)

:hardy: 😀 :hardy:

😍

- H