How far down on your TY/PM SROL did you go?

Started by 776880
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

776880

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm pretty nervous because I've only got 2 prelim medicine and 3 TY's on my supplementary rank order list. I'm a USMD going into anesthesia and my favorite program is advanced-only.

How far down on your supplementary ROL did you guys go down? Would it help to start writing "love" letters and tell programs that I'm hoping to match advanced?
 
I'm pretty nervous because I've only got 2 prelim medicine and 3 TY's on my supplementary rank order list. I'm a USMD going into anesthesia and my favorite program is advanced-only.

How far down on your supplementary ROL did you guys go down? Would it help to start writing "love" letters and tell programs that I'm hoping to match advanced?

I got my #1 TY choice. Didn't write any love letters (or thank you notes for that matter).