How fast is the usmle transcript updated?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

calespine

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys- I'm planning on waiting to apply until my CK score is released on October 6th. I was wondering how long it takes for ERAS to update your usmle transcript? If I apply on October 6th, will the usmle transcript already be updated? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
It usually takes 48-72 hours from the time you request it to the time I get a new copy. Once you have your score, any release will include the new score.

It usually takes 48-72 hours from the time you request it to the time I get a new copy. Once you have your score, any release will include the new score.

I have my usmle transcript on auto send feature. I got my scores back two weeks ago roughly, and still havent seen an updated usmle transcript in my post office. I manually resent my comlex transcripts after i got my level 2 scores and that took a day or two to go through and post on my post office as having a new updated transcript. will the post office reflect if and when a new usmle transcript is available too?

This might be a stupid question, but to piggy-back off the OP I'm just wondering where you see that your USMLE transcript has been uploaded? WHen I log onto ADTS all i see is LOR documents....

I have my usmle transcript on auto send feature. I got my scores back two weeks ago roughly, and still havent seen an updated usmle transcript in my post office. I manually resent my comlex transcripts after i got my level 2 scores and that took a day or two to go through and post on my post office as having a new updated transcript. will the post office reflect if and when a new usmle transcript is available too?
USMLE's can't be released until 9/1 to allopathic programs, when you actually apply and pay your fees. But I would assume you could do so for DO programs.