How Good is 3lbs.?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cgscribe

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Or is it good at all?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
it might just be me, but isn't it a tv series?

Hahaha, I love the responses. I was referring to the new CBS show.

If you want a preview, you can download an episode free from iTunes. Just open up the store and go to TV Shows. It should be on the main page. Only this week only though I think.

If you want a preview, you can download an episode free from iTunes. Just open up the store and go to TV Shows. It should be on the main page. Only this week only though I think.

If you want to see the show, you can access the first 2 episodes on cbs.com under the show's main page. I think it's good, but I also get excited about anything neurosurgery/neurology/neuroscience-oriented. And 3 lbs is the average weight of an adult human brain.

Do you like House? It's very similar, just based on neuroscience instead of strange diseases... and I find House to be much funnier, but I like his smart ass personality.

seems liek House meets Grey's Anatomy

awesome...another medical drama on top of the 20 or so that already exist.

Apparently not very, cancelled after only 3 episodes.

I think it's good, but I also get excited about anything neurosurgery/neurology/neuroscience-oriented.

wow, someone that thinks like me. except for the show being good part. it would take a lot to detract me from watching a show that glorifies neurosurgery. alas, 3lbs did it. the show is weak, and i'm pretty sure it'll be cancelled by next year. but that song that they were playing on the violins in the premiere episode has become one of my favorites.

Watch The Office

Best

Show

Ever

good thing it was cancelled. it really sucked.