How hard is it to get a job in the UK with an Italian or Hungarian MD degree?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tbry159

Reaction score
Hi, I'm considering going to med school in Italy/Hungary and I was wondering what I should expect during the process of getting a job in the UK with an Italian/Hungarian MD. I heard it's a lot easier to get a job in the UK than in the US or Canada. I have a south korean citizenship but I'm graduating high school in Canada this year. <- it's just to give you a bit more info about me!

thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

This probably isn’t the right forum for this question. This is mainly for American premed students either getting ready to apply to or in the process of apply to American med schools. Maybe try the International Forums?

Reactions: 1 user
This probably isn’t the right forum for this question. This is mainly for American premed students either getting ready to apply to or in the process of apply to American med schools. Maybe try the International Forums?
Oops thanks for letting me know

With the UK leaving the EU, it has gotten magnitudes harder.
No this is actually not true, the opposite is actually true. Because of Brexit, there is now a shortage of doctors so now the UK will not discriminate between EU and Non-EU. You can complete residency in the UK if you pass the UKMLA and then it allows you to complete residency.