How I know I am studying too much...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DownonthePharm

Chillin' n Fillin'
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So the husband and I are at Arbys eating and I look down at a little packet of Horsey Sauce and glance at the ingredients. I see the word "CAUTION contains:" followed by what I assumed was an accronym for something.

"Hmm..." I wonder out loud, scanning the ingredients for this elusive compound. "Honey, what is E...G....G?"

His reply: "Here's a hint, it comes out the end of a chicken...."

I felt like an idiot. But in my defense I had just had a Pharmacy Mangement exam were every other thing was PBM, DRG, FUL....blablabla....:meanie:
 
Aaaaaahhhh ha ha ha. Don't sweat it we all have brain farts. In fact, after studying for my quiz tomorrow I initially read the "E...G...G" in your post and also started thinking it was some acronym. For that reason and because you mentioned the word acronym.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It usually happens when your brain hurts.

I've had exams all week, so it was practically midterm week- three exams, one Drug Trivia II quiz, and two Therapeutics quizzes.

If I make it out of today's exam alive, I'll be two things: proud, a happy camper.
 
I think I've got some rhabdo in my left leg from sitting in the same position for too long in the library yesterday...
 
You develop premature presbyopia that goes away when you read something entertaining. Oh, if you know what presbyopia is, you're probably studying too much as well since there's no drug treatment for it.

E-G-G very funny!