How is EXAMKRACCKERS for MCAT prepping?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

njdesi

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
After sulking this past weekend about my pitiful 6 in PS, I want to get back to business about the August 2002 MCAT. I took Kaplan and practically LIVED there for 3 months. I got 5s on the diag. and on the real thing I did well in BS (a "9"),
an 8 in VR, and a "Q" in WS. But I felt Kaplan wasnt too strong in the Physical Science review. How is EXAMKRACKERS? I am thinking about using their material. Any feedback is great. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

im wondering the same thing. i ordered the 5 volume package from examkrackers today and i hope it is really as good as people say it is. After looking at my pathetic score online i need to do at least average to prove to myself im not an idiot!!

Hey guys I too bought the exam krackers stuff online , i found a really good website called books a million. They discount you the whole package then what exam krackers themselves charge.
Hey guys lets all promise to get 30's on this august mcat.

Members don't see this ad :)
gosh i would absolutely LOVE it if i got a 30. I think I would die of shock if i got that! we can do it...just study hard for the next two months and we can kill the mcat beast!!

SUZY and NJDESI where are u guys from? What schools did you go to? Are u guys gonna get the exam krackers audio osmosis cd's?? I want to get them but there alot of money

antgod, i am from New Jersey, hence the "NJDESI".
I am getting EXAMKRACKERS for Physics and Chem
only. I did well on everything else for the MCAT,
atleast to be competitive for DO school. I was happy with what Kaplan had, EXCEPT their PS material.

people say that the exam krackers bio stuff is much better then kaplans. thats the only reason why I bought them. Hopefully ill get them all in the amil this week and I can tell you if they are.

hey! im from michigan. i just got the examkrackers set today and the only book that seems kind of sketchy is the organic. There are only 75 pages of review compared to like the 150 pages of bio, chem, and physics. i sure hope these books are worth the money! antgod...let me know what you think about the set when you get it :D

I used examkrackers stuff (the audio osmosis cd's) in conjunction with TPR's books.. It seemed to work out pretty well... Did fairly well the first time around... I would suggest supplementing the orgo material of either company with your textbooks.. I did fairly well on the april mcat, not spectacular, but good enough that I'm not taking it again and I will probably get into some schools.