How is the class of 2019 doing over-all?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sozetone

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys,

I was wondering since most of you are getting licensed and ready to work, have you had any offers as of yet? what is the plan now as far as emplyment goes for you guys? Do you find it hard to gain stable positions these days? i have been in the field for a while now and just wonder how you guys are making out in 2019 ya know? lemme know. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I interned through school and glad I did. In general, everyone I know has found a job somewhere. A lot of people have gone int residency, think like 40% of class or more applied for one. These are the folks I wonder about. Not clear to me that there are enough clinical jobs out there for there many residencies. From what I saw on my APPE rotations, the people who I met who worked at hospital and did a residency we're just staffing the majority of the time. And they we're working with pharmacist who didn't do a residency, use to work retail, and working the exact same job. I think I'd be a little salty.. but thats just me.

hey guys,

I was wondering since most of you are getting licensed and ready to work, have you had any offers as of yet? what is the plan now as far as emplyment goes for you guys? Do you find it hard to gain stable positions these days? i have been in the field for a while now and just wonder how you guys are making out in 2019 ya know? lemme know. Thanks.

I got a job, but I’m strongly considering going back and getting an engineering degree

I interned through school and glad I did. In general, everyone I know has found a job somewhere. A lot of people have gone int residency, think like 40% of class or more applied for one. These are the folks I wonder about. Not clear to me that there are enough clinical jobs out there for there many residencies. From what I saw on my APPE rotations, the people who I met who worked at hospital and did a residency we're just staffing the majority of the time. And they we're working with pharmacist who didn't do a residency, use to work retail, and working the exact same job. I think I'd be a little salty.. but thats just me.

Which region are you located?