You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Maine MPJE 2019
Started by meowtrann
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Read the law. I couldn't find any Maine specific book to study. Also, I would recommend pharmacyexam.com exams.
Full disclosure--I actually missed passing the Maine MPJE by *one* point the first time and I felt like the pharmacyexam questions were spot on for replicating the MPJE experience and pointing out some of the nitpicky items that I missed the first time around. I think I would have passed if I had bought those practice tests in the beginning. I found that I was rustier on federal law than I thought I was, so that was the main thing that I needed to review the second time. I also reviewed the Guide to Federal Pharmacy Law (Reiss and Hall).
Also, you can search for Maine MPJE questions on quizlet, but be cautious since some items could be out of date (or wrong) depending on who made the questions.
Full disclosure--I actually missed passing the Maine MPJE by *one* point the first time and I felt like the pharmacyexam questions were spot on for replicating the MPJE experience and pointing out some of the nitpicky items that I missed the first time around. I think I would have passed if I had bought those practice tests in the beginning. I found that I was rustier on federal law than I thought I was, so that was the main thing that I needed to review the second time. I also reviewed the Guide to Federal Pharmacy Law (Reiss and Hall).
Also, you can search for Maine MPJE questions on quizlet, but be cautious since some items could be out of date (or wrong) depending on who made the questions.
Are you going to take it again?Read the law. I couldn't find any Maine specific book to study. Also, I would recommend pharmacyexam.com exams.
Full disclosure--I actually missed passing the Maine MPJE by *one* point the first time and I felt like the pharmacyexam questions were spot on for replicating the MPJE experience and pointing out some of the nitpicky items that I missed the first time around. I think I would have passed if I had bought those practice tests in the beginning. I found that I was rustier on federal law than I thought I was, so that was the main thing that I needed to review the second time. I also reviewed the Guide to Federal Pharmacy Law (Reiss and Hall).
Also, you can search for Maine MPJE questions on quizlet, but be cautious since some items could be out of date (or wrong) depending on who made the questions.
I took it the second time and passed. I was kicking myself a little bit, because if I had gotten the practice tests the first time around I'm sure I would have passed the first time. I'm ~6 years out of school and don't work in community/retail, so I was mainly rusty on the federal pharmacy law in those areas.Are you going to take it again?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So you highly recommend pharmacy exam? I take my Texas MPJE in three days and have read the book so many times. This is my second time taking it since I failed it the first time by two points.I took it the second time and passed. I was kicking myself a little bit, because if I had gotten the practice tests the first time around I'm sure I would have passed the first time. I'm ~6 years out of school and don't work in community/retail, so I was mainly rusty on the federal pharmacy law in those areas.
I want to feel confident going into the exam and want to take practice exams that would be realistic to the actual exam.
I will say that I thought that that pharmacyexam was pretty realistic to the actual exam. I took the pharmacyexam tests about a week after taking the MPJE so the MPJE experience was still pretty fresh in my mind. It's helpful because it gives you instant feedback on the answer and quotes the law that covers it. You just have to take some of the federal answers with a grain of salt if you know that state law is different/more restrictive.So you highly recommend pharmacy exam? I take my Texas MPJE in three days and have read the book so many times. This is my second time taking it since I failed it the first time by two points.
I want to feel confident going into the exam and want to take practice exams that would be realistic to the actual exam.
Ultimately, it's up to you, and how much you want to take on for these last few days. Good luck! I hope it goes well.
Just realized that it was three days since your post. Hence my reply was too late--hope the test went well!
Thanks! Found out I passed yesterday!
I took it the second time and passed. I was kicking myself a little bit, because if I had gotten the practice tests the first time around I'm sure I would have passed the first time. I'm ~6 years out of school and don't work in community/retail, so I was mainly rusty on the federal pharmacy law in those areas.
Where do I get these pharmacy practice exams if I live In a different state? Can anyone also recommend good practice exams for the NAPLEX exams and where to purchase them? I take my NAPLEX in about 2 weeks.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 113