how is the REA flashcard book?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sunshinelover

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
heyy there!
so I looked through some old posts about the book but didnt come across alot.SO i was wondering ..if anyone of you guys used REA flashcard pcat book (printed in 2008) .

I need reviews for the book so I know if I should use it or no for my coming up Septemeber pcat..

anything is appreciated 👍
 
I have the 2nd edition and its great in terms of explaining material and small in size (almost like pocket size)

I am not sure if there is a newer edition out there!