How is your school handling remote examinations?

Started by xoxo111
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

xoxo111

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nycpm is doing 1 min/per question since we’ve no online proctoring. I was wondering how are other schools handling this. Do you all get the same time for your exams as you did before you went remote?
 
Finals are being proctored at Barry. We're not allowed to use any scratch paper and have to use the notepad on the examplify. If we look anywhere else for a sec, our exam will be flagged. I can't look at a screen for a longer time so idk how this is gonna be. I would rather have an unproctored 1 min/ques finals