MCAT How Jordan Improved His MCAT Score from a 498 to a 516 in Just 3 Months!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MCAT Self Prep

Vendor
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
When Jordan first started studying for the MCAT, he was unsure of where to start. He didn’t want to pay for a pricey prep course, but he was also struggling to figure out which materials would be the best ones for him to use and how to make a great study plan. After struggling to figure this out for a little while, he ran into our free prep course – The MCAT Self Prep eCourse.

He began the eCourse and found that he now had a solid idea of which materials he should use and how he should use them in an effective, structured manner. He studied diligently and he currently has the most study points on our site. He has also made some major improvements:

“Utilizing MCAT Self Prep was the best move I made in my preparation for the MCAT. I knew that I could not afford the courses that some of the larger, more well-known companies provided, but I desperately needed guidance along the way. Fortunately, I stumbled upon MCAT Self Prep and decided to stick with them the entire way. Not only did I save hundreds of dollars, but my score jumped from 498 on my diagnostic test all the way to 516 on the final practice test right before test day. I cannot give enough credit to their tutors who helped me discover the strategies that helped me the most. If you are in the same boat that I was in and are not able to pay for some of the more well-known courses, don’t hesitate to give MCAT Self Prep a shot. You will not regret it.”

After using our eCourse for a little while, he noticed that his science section scores were steadily increasing, but he found that he was unable to make the improvements he needed on the CARS section. He decided to reach out for some tutoring. During our initial free 10-minute phone consultation, we talked about the things that he was struggling with and we talked about what we would do together to boost his CARS score. We then met once every few weeks to look over the CARS passages and problems that he was struggling with the most, and I helped him see how he could apply specific CARS strategies to his unique situation. With just 3 sessions together, he was able to improve his CARS score from a 124 to a 128 (the 90th percentile)! Here’s what he has to say regarding his experience tutoring with me:

“Deciding to sign up for one-on-one tutoring with Andrew was the most valuable investment in my preparation for the MCAT. Not only was the tutoring very affordable, but Andrew spent a considerable amount of time getting to know how I think. He helped me develop strategies unique to my method of test taking, and my scores on practice passages skyrocketed. Thanks to Andrew, I had a personalized game plan and the right help along the way that helped me achieve my MCAT goal!”

Now, not everyone can improve their score by 18 points in just a few months, but every single one of my students makes improvements, and recently several of my students have achieved 100th percentile MCAT scores.

Our team of tutors is trained to help you maximize your study time and get you to the score you want as fast as possible. Click here to learn more about our tutoring program and our elite tutoring team. We have tutors that have scored in the 99th or even 100th percentile! And the best part is that our tutoring sessions start at just $49.99 per session (compare to $266 per session to tutor with a barely-90th-percentile tutor from Kaplan).

And if you’re not ready for tutoring just yet, feel free to check out our free MCAT prep course, The MCAT Self Prep eCourse. As always, if you have any questions at all, please feel free to reach out. I am always here to help.

Warm regards,

Andrew George

Members don't see this ad.