How late am I?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

starbuccsluv

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just e-submitted today. My GPA is kind of low but my DAT is good. Did I apply too late to get any early applicant benefits? I applied through tmdsas.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You do know SDN has a "Watch Thread" button at the top of each thread that does this without bumping them to the top?
He is marking the thread so he can stay updated with it/get notifications whenever someone posts. It's common practice on multiple professional forums, including DentalTown.
 
Ah, okay. Thanks!

No problem- first time I saw this I was also curious.
BTW, I think you're still early- good luck 🙂

You do know SDN has a "Watch Thread" button at the top of each thread that does this without bumping them to the top?

Thank you for pointing that out- I use that button exclusively, but people have their own preferences. I may prefer to click the Watch button, while others just want to type and enter a "." Both ways get the job done.
 
You're not too late, don't stress it too much. As long as you have a good GPA and DAT score you should be fine 🙂