How late is it?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ChrisPaul3

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I've got an interview this week but my next one isn't until early December... I wasn't complete until mid-September, but if one of the 11 schools left offer me an interview in like January, how late is that considered? Of course I'm not talking about non-rolling schools, but will a lot of spots be filled by the time I get a chance to interview? Or am I just another victim of SDN neuroticism with plenty of time left?

Thanks in advance y'all.
 
It's late. I hear by February you are interviewing for wait list spots at most schools.