How long after do college classes expire?

Antsi3

2+ Year Member
Aug 3, 2015
  1. Pre-Physical Therapy
Hey,

So I always heard about college classes expiring after some time but I never knew what the time frame was. I was in a dual enrollment program during highschool (2010-2012) which I did take some pre reqs such as psych and stats. Would they still be valid as I'm currently applying for the programs? I received A's in those classes so I really hope I don't have to retake them.
I don't know if all schools are the same with that but i'm applying to a few in Florida.

D

deleted480308

Hey,

So I always heard about college classes expiring after some time but I never knew what the time frame was. I was in a dual enrollment program during highschool (2010-2012) which I did take some pre reqs such as psych and stats. Would they still be valid as I'm currently applying for the programs? I received A's in those classes so I really hope I don't have to retake them.
I don't know if all schools are the same with that but i'm applying to a few in Florida.
For bachelors, no rule unless a specific program has their own rule. For grad stuff I believe it's 7

ATCtoDPT

2+ Year Member
Jul 4, 2017
  1. Physical Therapy Student
Hey,

Depending on the school some say they expire in 5 years, some say 7 to 10 years. It all depends on the program. I just had to retake classes I had A's in because the expired and still got A's. It sucks because of the cost but the classes are still pretty easy haven taken before.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.