How long did it take for AADSAS Academic Update?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

icechewer

dental enthusiast
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
AADSAS told me 4-6 WEEKS over the phone (it's already been over 2 weeks for me), but jigabodo said grades were updated 2 days after the transcript was received.

For you, how long is it taking updated grades to show up?

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=481233

Members don't see this ad.

bump! Has anyone else's AADSAS GPAs changed?

Members don't see this ad :)
Took AADSAS about 2 weeks to get my transcripts then they were updated probably less than a week later. Hey A-bats man, what does "bump" mean? I see it from time to time. My GPA changed a bit. I took 19 credits in the Fall and got all A's. Went from about a 3.5something to just barely under a 3.7

Took AADSAS about 2 weeks to get my transcripts then they were updated probably less than a week later. Hey A-bats man, what does "bump" mean? I see it from time to time. My GPA changed a bit. I took 19 credits in the Fall and got all A's. Went from about a 3.5something to just barely under a 3.7
B.U.M.P. means bring up my post (pretty sure) Its really to bring an important topic (to someone) to the top of the thread list to be discussed again.
hope this helps. by the way any news? interviews? keep me posted

Hmm 2 days after transcripts were received.

same day as transcript was received

My transcript was said to have been received on the 10th and it still hasn't updated my GPAs. Oh well..

my transcript was received today and the grades were posted today