How long do I have to get licensed after graduation

Started by jerzafgn
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jerzafgn

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

I graduated about 1.5 years ago from pharmacy school. Does anyone know if my pharmacy intern hours, which i need to get licensed will expire? Do I have to take my naplex by a certain time post graduation so that I don't have to redo my intern hours?? I've been working in pharmaceutical industry for the last year and half. Someone please advise!!!

Thanks
 
Bump. My question is similar. I know you can take the NAPLEX and CPJE a maximum of 5 times, but is there a time limit during which you can take the exams? I thought it was 1 year but when I signed up for the CPJE on PSI it said I had eligibility until March 2015 (received initial ATT about 6 months ago).