How long does AADSAS take to send out LOR?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Siubking

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
AADSAS received my final LOR on September 18th and still haven't send it out yet. How long does it take AADSAS to mail out my final LOR? Should I ask my evaluator to fax it directly to the schools I've applied to? I know I am super late in the process and I am extremely frustrated!!!

Members don't see this ad.

They received my LOR on Sep 18 and I just checked the status today that they sent out the letter yesterday (Oct 2).

Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
I STONGLY recommend you follow up with the schools to make sure they received it! I had a fourth LOR (from dentist) sent to AADSAS the end of May. AADSAS says they were all sent out August 17th. Well--I just called Pacific to ask about the 4th letter. (It wasn't showing up on the website. I thought it was just a website glitch.) I just found out THEY DIDN'T RECEIVE THE FOURTH LETTER UNTIL YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!:scared:

I've been under review with UoP for a few weeks now, but without that LOR from a professional (I didn't have a committee letter), which they ask for.

That couldn't have helped my application. Anyway...that's my AADSAS LOR story.

Last year AADSAS told me that they sent all of my letters and I didnt check up on it from the schools. Turns out they didn't send one of my letters and when I asked them to re-send it (because they think they sent it), they refused to saying that they sent it already and the schools just probably havent processed it yet. Needless to say I love AADSAS. They need some competition so they can actually be accountable for their pathetic business practices.