General Admissions & OTCAS How long does it take OTCAS to receive your transcripts?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wannabe_ot

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I submitted 4 transcripts to OTCAS. Three of my schools sent the transcripts on 9/8/17, and they were confirmed/received by OCTAS on 9/15.

However, I sent one of my transcripts before the other three (on 9/7/17) and OTCAS has not confirmed it. It's 9/20 right now.

Is it too early to be concerned? Should I wait a few more days, or should I go ahead and resend it?

Members don't see this ad.

I submitted 4 transcripts to OTCAS. Three of my schools sent the transcripts on 9/8/17, and they were confirmed/received by OCTAS on 9/15.

However, I sent one of my transcripts before the other three (on 9/7/17) and OTCAS has not confirmed it. It's 9/20 right now.

Is it too early to be concerned? Should I wait a few more days, or should I go ahead and resend it?

Call OTCAS first before spending more money to re-order new transcripts to send again. Sometimes it might of gotten overlooked. It doesn't hurt to call! :)

Reactions: 1 user
They received mine within a week or so. But they probably took a few weeks or longer to confirm. I recall that taking forever. Don't resend them. It's not an error.

Reactions: 1 user
Thank you everyone for your replies! My transcripts were confirmed today!