How long should it take me to read thru DESTROYER?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cofo

Super Cool Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My earlier post was hijacked, so I'm going to ask this again...

How long should it take me to read thru DAT Destroyer + MATH Destroyer?
I'm going to start studying hardcore...like 8-10 hours per day from May 20-June 20th. I'm thinking of taking the DAT June 23rd.

Members don't see this ad.

mines on may 18th, i start about end of march studying

im doing about 5 hrs a day now because of examins but from april 29th ill do about 12 hours

and i shouldve gone through the dat destroyer a few times by then

lolz your thread wasn't hijacked, people were sharing thier experiences with how they used the destroyer to study, except the VERY last comment on the very last post was made about PAT....thats hijacking?

Members don't see this ad :)
It all depends on how comfortable you are with the subjects. I think you have plenty of time if you are planing on studying like you said. Just make sure you understand every question. You can go through both destroyers in a week but does that mean that you actually understand the material in the destroyer in and out? i dont think so.

good luck to you

lolz your thread wasn't hijacked, people were sharing thier experiences with how they used the destroyer to study, except the VERY last comment on the very last post was made about PAT....thats hijacking?

you know what dude? you always say errant and negative comments on my threads that don't contribute to my question. it'd be great if you would stop your :bullcrap: thanks.

you know what dude? you always say errant and negative comments on my threads that don't contribute to my question. it'd be great if you would stop your :bullcrap: thanks.

and you've officially hijacked your own

It will take you sometime to read through the destroyer because you are not really reading it. You are understanding it! YOU have to understand your wrong aswers and see why the answer is that specific answer. I was prepared for the DAT because I understood each and every question in the book. The Gchem especially is difficult in the destroyer so go through it slowly. Bio is a lot of information but simple if you have any previous knowledge of Biology from high shcool and all throughout college.
For Bio i would suggest getting cliffs and then doing the destroyer. You confidence will raise.

Final answer: Use the Destroyer every single day for 8 hours a day and you can nail the DAT.

My earlier post was hijacked, so I'm going to ask this again...

How long should it take me to read thru DAT Destroyer + MATH Destroyer?
I'm going to start studying hardcore...like 8-10 hours per day from May 20-June 20th. I'm thinking of taking the DAT June 23rd.

This post is by no means sarcastic:
Please note that destroyer is not for you to read, it's for you to memorize.

So it depends on your memorizing skills, i memorized all of it in 3 weeks (didn't use destroyer math)