How long to get CSW SRTA exam results?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DentChick

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to see if anyone knows how long it takes to get CSW exam results for SRTA. I took it today and got a completion report after I finished. It said that my scores would be available from my testing agency along with my clinical exam results (I'm not taking the clinical portion for a few more weeks). In the SRTA manual, it says that they will be available after CSW receives them. I'm just curious if I should expect them in the next couple of days or if it is going to be a while. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

I just wanted to see if anyone knows how long it takes to get CSW exam results for SRTA. I took it today and got a completion report after I finished. It said that my scores would be available from my testing agency along with my clinical exam results (I'm not taking the clinical portion for a few more weeks). In the SRTA manual, it says that they will be available after CSW receives them. I'm just curious if I should expect them in the next couple of days or if it is going to be a while. Thank you!

You will get your results along w/the clinical scores, it all comes together. WREB does the same thing.

Some people here in Louisville got them early, but I didn't get them until a week or two after my clinical results. Damn CSW!