How long to keep P4 rotations & presentations on a resume?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Pharmacy Kid

LCDR
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm currently updating my resume. How long after graduation should one consider removing presentations and rotations from a resume? Right after graduation, one year after graduation, or longer?
 
I'm currently updating my resume. How long after graduation should one consider removing presentations and rotations from a resume? Right after graduation, one year after graduation, or longer?

I took mine off after my residency. So a year of being a pharmacist is my stance.
 
I took mine off after my residency. So a year of being a pharmacist is my stance.

We had a CV workshop for residents by faculty and they seconded Xiphoid. We were told to leave them on as PGY1s but take them off as PGY2s.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What if you didn't do a residency?

I went from school straight into a clinical/staff hospital job. I had all of my P4 rotations on my CV. When I was ready to move on to my second full time position, I updated my CV and removed all of my rotations.
 
Hate to join in on all the thread bumping we've had lately, but I remembered reading through this one before.

What's the opinion on including the rotations if you're applying to a location where you had a rotation? I've worked in retail for about a year since graduation, so if I only include my work history it appears I have zero experience for this job. If I only include the one rotation that is relevant it looks a bit funny to me also.