How long until we get results?

Started by JamesOSU
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

JamesOSU

Ohio State 2013
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all -

I took part 1 June 23rd so it'll be two weeks tomorrow and I just want to know how I did! Has anyone taken it in June that can tell me how long it took to get their results? One kid in our class took it late may and it took 3 1/2 weeks and another took it June 10th and it only took a week and a half!

What determines how long it takeS?
 
Classmate of mine took her boards June 21st and found out today, so about 2 weeks and a day, yikes, that means I might know Friday!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Took it June 24th, got it July 12 (2.5 weeks including 4th of July).

Banana - WTF a strike keeping you from your score - That really stinks!!!