How many acceptances do you have?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

I've been accepted to ... US Allopathetic Med Schools

• 0, I'm not applying this cycle

Votes: 33 21.4%
  • 0, I'm waiting for my first interview

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • 0, I'm waiting for my first post-interview acceptance

Votes: 35 22.7%
  • 1, It's all it takes

Votes: 36 23.4%
  • 2, I have a decision to make

Votes: 9 5.8%
  • 3, I'm a baller

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • 4, I'm a shot-caller

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • 5 or more, I really have to start withdrawing some apps

Votes: 8 5.2%

• Total voters

Bearrie

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Curious where we all stand...

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
bout Tree Fiddy.

Step ya game up son...

Members don't see this ad :)
I knew this thread would come up.

I'm starting to think this poll so unscientific that it suffers from serious selection bias.

I have more acceptances than there are schools in the country.

And I didn't even apply.

so sdn has moved on from, how many interviews do you have? to how many acceptances do you have... things move really quick on here huh?

i have zero though :( Sigh

so sdn has moved on from, how many interviews do you have? to how many acceptances do you have... things move really quick on here huh?

Who doesn't like an old-fashioned pissing contest. :p

Seriously, though, it's only been a week. Keep your head up. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
So if we really had a random sample of people applying this cycle, 58% would be in already.

I think nationally less than 50% get in up until JULY.

So if we really had a random sample of people applying this cycle, 58% would be in already.

I think nationally less than 50% get in up until JULY.

Nationally, less than 50% get in all cycle long!!

I wish the category "0, I'm not applying this cycle" would be taken out. It skews the percentages. Since they are not applying, we don't need this info.

if you don't already have an acceptance, it probably will never happen for you.

have fun sweeping chimneys.

I wish the category "0, I'm not applying this cycle" would be taken out. It skews the percentages. Since they are not applying, we don't need this info.

But I think a lot of people on here aren't applying this cycle. If they just clicked 0, that would really skew data. Instead, you could ignore that group and calculate accordingly if you were s inclined. :)

But I think a lot of people on here aren't applying this cycle. If they just clicked 0, that would really skew data. Instead, you could ignore that group and calculate accordingly if you were s inclined. :)

I think most of those people are sharp enough to realize that this sort of poll is not for them.

i agree w/ removing that i didnt apply this cycle. not just because of the skew, but why is that category even pertinent at all?

i agree w/ removing that i didnt apply this cycle. not just because of the skew, but why is that category even pertinent at all?

Maybe I should make a poll on whether to remove it. :)

I don't think I can edit a poll, anyway?

Maybe I should make a poll on whether to remove it. :)

I don't think I can edit a poll, anyway?

yeah, just something to keep in mind for whoever makes this poll again a month from now.

Good point, I didn't see that.

I think most of those people are sharp enough to realize that this sort of poll is not for them.

But people will be curious to see the results, so they will vote.

Half the people would end up trying to vote anyway by forcing one of the categories to work for them.

Hold on. SDN polls aren't scientific? That's crazy. :)

I have 84 acceptances :rolleyes:

impressive but that cant beat the 84 md acceptances, 51 dental school acceptances and 53 pharm schools i have... :p

. in my dream

Hope I would be able to answer 5 after a few years.

0...only waitlists so far:(

One M.D. acceptance so far...but like the poll says, thats all that it takes:D

How does that happen? Look at your stats! Geez!

This thread is not a productive area of discussion

0, I'm waiting for my first interview.

5 Interviews Scheduled at the moment.