1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

How many biology classes did you take every semester?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by Cofo, May 14, 2008.

1. Cofo

Cofo Super Cool Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    How many biology classes did you take every semester?
    Also, did you take this number of biology classes EVERY semester?
    Also, did you major in biology?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Frederico Albin

Frederico Albin Yes thats my bulldog :)
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Don't worry about the amount of biology courses you take every semester. You have to combine chemistry/orgo/phys and the other pre-reqs into your first few semesters and get to the upper level classes. Once you are there... take as many as you can without messing your your GPA. You are probably able to place a few bio courses in the place of electives, but I don't think thats a good idea.

GL :p

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. harjay

5+ Year Member

Dentist
    ditto ^^
    I only took the minimum required 1 year of biology with lab. Even though i've already been accepted, I'm finishing up the requirements right now. Chem Major.