This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

8

805460

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone,
So I decided to apply to neuro fellowship this year but was wondering if there's a certain number of programs we should apply to in order to have a better chance at matching. I'm a US IMG at a community program; don't have a ton of research, so I feel like I need to apply to more to increase my chances, but at the same time don't want to waste a ton of time/money travelling to programs I'm not that interested in. Thanks!
 
Neuro went like 40% unfilled. Even if you didn’t match, you can find a spot. Only matters if you want a well known name on your CV.