You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
How many hours of sleep do you get?
Started by PharmDstudent
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I thought you were not going to grace us with your presence until MayI'm curious to know how many hours of sleep pharmacy students get. If you've already graduated but you still remember your school days, feel free to vote.
Do you really want the reasoning??? Geez... I'm so tired! 😛I thought you were not going to grace us with your presence until May
The threads were more drug-related for a little while, which was conducive to studying. I use the computer a lot when I study, so I was reading about all kinds of stuff, including school material, instead of sleeping or daydreaming about tropical drinks with cute little umbrellas. The clinical thread was cool.
The pre-pharm students are inspiring. Here I am in the thick of it all, and they're just trying to get into a program. I'm less jaded after I read through some of their threads. It's exciting when they get into pharmacy school.
So there you go... I've probably said too much.
I usually try to sleep 6-8 hours each night. But when it comes to finals week, I only go with about 4 hours. I know some classmates that sleep less than that. They also wake up super early to study before the exams too.
I usually get about 6 hours of sleep, but during exams it may be less. I have to watch messing with my sleep schedule though, because I get terrible migraines.
normal week....about 8 on average. I LOVE my sleep. THIS week~ about 5 on average! AWFUL and CRAZY week~! I do not like getting up at 5:30am....this coming week should be much better.
I can't function without my sleep so this weekend I will be making up the sleep I lost this week. My best friend in P-1 class goes to bed at 9pm everynight even when we have tests~ and she does well. I can't think if my brain is gone....same with food~ I gotta eat or can't think!
I can't function without my sleep so this weekend I will be making up the sleep I lost this week. My best friend in P-1 class goes to bed at 9pm everynight even when we have tests~ and she does well. I can't think if my brain is gone....same with food~ I gotta eat or can't think!
Same here. I'm about to fall over in this chair I'm so tired! In another 15 minutes, I'll be out cold.normal week....about 8 on average. I LOVE my sleep. THIS week~ about 5 on average! AWFUL and CRAZY week~! I do not like getting up at 5:30am....this coming week should be much better.
I can't function without my sleep so this weekend I will be making up the sleep I lost this week.
I work overnights, some days I only get 3-4 hrs because I cannot sleep, catches up with you quickly and makes for a long week.
I cannot honestly remember time when I got more than 6 hours of sleep on a weeknight, before, during or after pharmacy school. 😀 Such is the life of absolute nightowl in the world run by early birds.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 445
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 4K
