How many individual stocks do you own

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StockPharmD2020

Reaction score
Hi all

How many individual stocks do yall own?

My PF has about 35 stocks total. Only 7 of them are greater than 5k positions.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

FRSX
FCEL
GIX
GHIV
NIO*
NNDM
PLTR*
XPEV*

Also ARKK*

*Greater than $5k position

I kinda miss my 2 stock NIO/PLTR portfolio.

TSLA, O, BP, HSBC, and TXN are the individual stocks where I have at least 5 figures invested. The rest are $5k or less and it's about 40 companies

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I only do that stuff in my roth, i hate dealing with the consequences of capital gains. I've got BABA, ERJ, SLV,GLDM right now. 95%+ of my portfolio is in boring index funds.

Roth: DIS, WMT, PLTR,ICLN, index fund
TA: BA, NET, NIO, PLTR, index fund
don't want to hold too many individual stocks bc I don't have time to follow them all.

Last edited:
I only hold 2 individual stocks and I hold them in my Roth. 1 is about $13k (started with $5k) and the second is $1.5k. I won’t mention stock names as they’re somewhat identifiable. The rest of my savings is all in indexes.

I only hold 2 individual stocks and I hold them in my Roth. 1 is about $13k (started with $5k) and the second is $1.5k. I won’t mention stock names as they’re somewhat identifiable. The rest of my savings is all in indexes.

LoL why are you afraid to mention stock names 🤔

>200k: AMZN
>50k: AAPL, GOOG, MSFT
>10k: 8
<10k: 13

4 only one greater then 5k-pltr. I also sold puts on 2 that should expire unexercised this week in RKT and NNDM. Also one 1 call contract in vrtx and Xpev both bought last week and expire 1/15

Members don't see this ad :)
4 only one greater then 5k-pltr. I also sold puts on 2 that should expire unexercised this week in RKT and NNDM. Also one 1 call contract in vrtx and Xpev both bought last week and expire 1/15
Very nice. I own RKT and NNDM. Welcome to the club :)

Yeah I don’t get it either. Unless you’re afraid of people judging you for who you’ve invested in or something. Or don’t want people to know if you back the wrong horse.

I think it's only a matter of time before Amazon explodes again. Been flat since July
Unlikely, a great stock will run 30%/yr. Amazon is way beyond that already

Status
Not open for further replies.