-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
How many individual stocks do you own
Started by StockPharmD2020
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I only do that stuff in my roth, i hate dealing with the consequences of capital gains. I've got BABA, ERJ, SLV,GLDM right now. 95%+ of my portfolio is in boring index funds.
Roth: DIS, WMT, PLTR,ICLN, index fund
TA: BA, NET, NIO, PLTR, index fund
don't want to hold too many individual stocks bc I don't have time to follow them all.
TA: BA, NET, NIO, PLTR, index fund
don't want to hold too many individual stocks bc I don't have time to follow them all.
Last edited:
I only hold 2 individual stocks and I hold them in my Roth. 1 is about $13k (started with $5k) and the second is $1.5k. I won’t mention stock names as they’re somewhat identifiable. The rest of my savings is all in indexes.
I only hold 2 individual stocks and I hold them in my Roth. 1 is about $13k (started with $5k) and the second is $1.5k. I won’t mention stock names as they’re somewhat identifiable. The rest of my savings is all in indexes.
LoL why are you afraid to mention stock names 🤔
>200k: AMZN
>50k: AAPL, GOOG, MSFT
>10k: 8
<10k: 13
>50k: AAPL, GOOG, MSFT
>10k: 8
<10k: 13
StockPharmD2020
Full Member
>200k: AMZN
>50k: AAPL, GOOG, MSFT
>10k: 8
QUOTE]Killin it
StockPharmD2020
Full Member
You still a student? That's lots of stonksRoth: DIS, WMT, PLTR,ICLN, index fund
TA: BA, NET, NIO, PLTR, index fund
don't want to hold too many individual stocks bc I don't have time to follow them all.
Zero.
Mikey don't buy single stocks.
Index only. Respect the get rich slow scheme.
Mikey don't buy single stocks.
Index only. Respect the get rich slow scheme.
Nope.You still a student? That's lots of stonks
StockPharmD2020
Full Member
Very nice. I own RKT and NNDM. Welcome to the club 🙂4 only one greater then 5k-pltr. I also sold puts on 2 that should expire unexercised this week in RKT and NNDM. Also one 1 call contract in vrtx and Xpev both bought last week and expire 1/15
I talk shop a lot with select people. People I know know what I’m invested in.LoL why are you afraid to mention stock names 🤔
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
StockPharmD2020
Full Member
Seems slightly paranoid, especially if it is a big company but that's fair.I talk shop a lot with select people. People I know know what I’m invested in.
I talk shop a lot with select people. People I know know what I’m invested in.
Wouldn't it only help you if you post what you buy and then people try to copycat it therefore increasing stock activity?
It’s not a big company...or at least not that big. Or rather I don’t know anyone else invested in it. Somewhat niche.Seems slightly paranoid, especially if it is a big company but that's fair.
Yeah I don’t get it either. Unless you’re afraid of people judging you for who you’ve invested in or something. Or don’t want people to know if you back the wrong horse.
StockPharmD2020
Full Member
Now I'm dying to know lolIt’s not a big company...or at least not that big. Or rather I don’t know anyone else invested in it. Somewhat niche.
It’s not a big company...or at least not that big. Or rather I don’t know anyone else invested in it. Somewhat niche.
Afraid of someone shorting the stock?
I think it's only a matter of time before Amazon explodes again. Been flat since July>200k: AMZN
>50k: AAPL, GOOG, MSFT
>10k: 8
<10k: 13
I think it's only a matter of time before Amazon explodes again. Been flat since July
What about Apple?
Unlikely, a great stock will run 30%/yr. Amazon is way beyond that alreadyI think it's only a matter of time before Amazon explodes again. Been flat since July
StockPharmD2020
Full Member
Same with msft!
This thread is cool and all but we do already have several investment threads. Let's discuss this in one of them. 🙂
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 4K
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 3K