How many interviews did LOIs yield for you this season?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

What was your Interview Invite/LOI (or PD phone call) percentage?

  • 0%, but I sent less or equal to 2

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • 0%, and I sent >2

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • <20%

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • about 33%

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • about 50% and I sent >2

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • about 50% but I sent 2.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • about 75%

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • (Nearly) Perfect, but I sent less or equal to 2

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • (Nearly) Perfect and I sent >2

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    16

Redpancreas

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
**not sure if this belonged in NRMP/ERAS thread (its not really ERAS). If its in the wrong forum, I apologize and mods please place appropriately**.

Just answer the poll and provide commentary if you'd like.

Where's @Milotic given his/her recent posts.

**EDIT: Mods, if you could place this in the IM forum, that would be nice. Sorry. Just realized**
 
Last edited: