delano2000

D-Mod likes to parTAY
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Jul 26, 2009
Texas
Status
Pharmacist
I'm not certified, and I have an interview for a tech job at CVS today. I signed up to take the test months ago and forgot about the date, and now I'm out $129 :(.

+pity+How the hell does someone forget a test when it was not free? That would never happen to me. Anyways, I think I will take the test next weekend. It does not seem hard at all and thank God for the Math courses I already took in college because that section seems easy (based on the practice tests that I have been using).:xf:

Passion4Sci

LML
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Mar 18, 2009
Palo Alto, CA
Status
Pharmacy Student
+pity+How the hell does someone forget a test when it was not free? That would never happen to me. Anyways, I think I will take the test next weekend. It does not seem hard at all and thank God for the Math courses I already took in college because that section seems easy (based on the practice tests that I have been using).:xf:
I don't know how you could forget a free test either, if it was important.

Anyway, the math section is really easy. Just like tbsp--> mL, tsp--->mL, etc etc.

It's all really easy but the math most so.

delano2000

D-Mod likes to parTAY
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Jul 26, 2009
Texas
Status
Pharmacist
I don't know how you could forget a free test either, if it was important.

Anyway, the math section is really easy. Just like tbsp--> mL, tsp--->mL, etc etc.

It's all really easy but the math most so.
That is what I am thinking too. I think the only thing I would really study is the Top 200 drugs and I just wanna have a general overview of the drugs anyways.

Passion4Sci

LML
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Mar 18, 2009
Palo Alto, CA
Status
Pharmacy Student
That is what I am thinking too. I think the only thing I would really study is the Top 200 drugs and I just wanna have a general overview of the drugs anyways.
Law is a big thing.

Unused portions of Schedule II medications are returned with which form? How many refills of Accutane do you get? Which of the following medications will have a patient-information insert? Etc...