How many of you have heard back for interviews?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PAPERCLIP_DPT

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone who has submitted their regular cycle application (not early decision, and not rolling admissions) heard back for interviews from any institution yet? Institutions often say they won't conduct interviews until after the deadline months later, but I know every year there are always people who submit early, who are offered interviews in earlier rounds. If you have, could you list the date you submitted, the date you were asked for an interview, and where at? Any info would be great!

Members don't see this ad.

I submitted my application on 8/04 and it was verified on 8/07. I was offered an interview at Mayo Clinic School of Health Sciences on 8/16 for a 9/14 interview.

Members don't see this ad :)
I submitted mine mid August and heard back for interviews from UMB a week ago and Drexel yesterday.

I submitted mine July 20th, got verified in early August and on August 30th I got an interview invite to Drexel! But I haven’t heard back from any of the other 7 schools I applied to yet.

I submitted mine July 20th, got verified in early August and on August 30th I got an interview invite to Drexel! But I haven’t heard back from any of the other 7 schools I applied to yet.
do you get an email verification from Drexel that confirms that they have received your application?

Jefferson and Dominican College of Blauvelt have told me about interviews so far.

do you get an email verification from Drexel that confirms that they have received your application?
No I didn't. I received a bunch of other mass emails from them about their graduate school since I applied, but nothing about my application until the interview offer.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Will you share when you submitted your application to them and what campus?
Absolutely! PTCAS verified my app on 8/7 and the supplemental Merlin portal was completed 7/5. I will be interviewing at the Odessa campus

I got an interview for Rosalind Franklin University on 9/21! I submitted 8/1 and was verified 8/7.

I swear I haven't got a receipt either! It seemed like alot of people got verified on 8/7!

Absolutely! PTCAS verified my app on 8/7 and the supplemental Merlin portal was completed 7/5. I will be interviewing at the Odessa campus
Congrats! I'll be interviewing at the Lubbock campus on 9/28. Good Luck!

I got an interview for Azusa Pacific and Loma Linda so far

Going to the Dominican College of Blauvelt and Chatham University interviews, coming from California for both. Haven’t heard back from Drexel sadly

Going to the Dominican College of Blauvelt and Chatham University interviews, coming from California for both. Haven’t heard back from Drexel sadly

I have one for Dominican College as well!

Out of 7 schools I applied to I've only heard back from Rutgers (North) for an interview so far! They emailed me 9/25.

Thanks! Do you have any tips to prepare for the interview? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes! If it is your first one, make sure to dress professionally (business formal). It is a group interview and very conversational... I would say just try to highlight your experiences and things that make you stand out (ex. a study abroad experience, or a hobby you're really into). Be friendly to everyone in your group, don't try to 'one-up' them. And bonus points if you can relate your experience to theirs / create some flow between your answers. If you have more specific questions about it feel free to DM me.

I have an interview at NYIT 10/26. If anyone knows anything about the program, area or interview process please lmk! :)

Yes! If it is your first one, make sure to dress professionally (business formal). It is a group interview and very conversational... I would say just try to highlight your experiences and things that make you stand out (ex. a study abroad experience, or a hobby you're really into). Be friendly to everyone in your group, don't try to 'one-up' them. And bonus points if you can relate your experience to theirs / create some flow between your answers. If you have more specific questions about it feel free to DM me.

I think your profile might be on private mode--it doesn't allow me to DM you. Any chance you can give me your email?

I think your profile might be on private mode--it doesn't allow me to DM you. Any chance you can give me your email?

Hm, that is really strange. I've gotten Dms from members on here in the last few days...! Maybe it is a setting on your account? I tried to message you too and it didn't work (but I usually can with other members).

Interviewing at Augusta university on October 26!

I just recently did my interview with Drexel, I have another interview scheduled at the end of the month with Rutgers (North) and I have one in November with Temple.

Dr
I just recently did my interview with Drexel, I have another interview scheduled at the end of the month with Rutgers (North) and I have one in November with Temple.
Drexel is a super nice school! What were your thoughts? I just made a visit there 3 weeks ago and should be hearing back about an interview soon. Any insight on the program? I got to meet with Evelyn who is apart of the committee

I've got an interview for Rocky mountain university of health professions in a couple weeks!

Reactions: 1 users
I applied to Indiana State University, Southwest Baptist, University of Missouri (Mizzou), Missouri State University, University of Indianapolis, Rockhurst, Bradley, Arkansas State University, or Harding University?
I finally heard back from Missouri state with an interview, but I has anyone heard back from any of these Midwest schools?

Congratulations!! I'm hoping for one. If you don't mind me asking, how long did it take you to hear back after submitting your app?

Thanks! I submitted my app on PTCAS 8/19. RMUoHP received my app by 8/30 and notified me on 9/11.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dr

Drexel is a super nice school! What were your thoughts? I just made a visit there 3 weeks ago and should be hearing back about an interview soon. Any insight on the program? I got to meet with Evelyn who is apart of the committee
I will say the, from what I have heard and seen, Drexel and Temple have very similar programs. The both seem nice, but I noticed Drexel is very responsive to student feedback. They seem to be constantly focusing on improving their program from what they hear from former students.

I received an interview invitation today for Temple on November 9th!