How many of you have heard back for interviews?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
What are your stats if you dont mind me asking!
No problem. 3.76 (overall GPA), 3.6-3.7 (pre-req. GPA), 155V-157Q-4.0W (GRE), 500+ outpatient ortho clinic hours and 40 inpatient hours.

Members don't see this ad.

There are some schools that I have not hear from yet but University of St. Augustine offered me an interview. I submitted 8/20 and heard back for an interview 10/8.

Hey y'all! I hope everyone is doing well. So I applied to a bunch of schools, and here's where I'm at.

Applied: KU, UT San Antonio, IU, TWU, Texas Tech, Texas State, UTMB, UT Southwestern, UIndy, Duke
Offered interviews (some scheduled for later in the year): UT San Antonio, UTMB, UIndy, UT Southwestern, Texas Tech
Offered acceptance: UT San Antonio, TWU

Does anyone know the general timeline of when schools release responses? I applied pretty early (No ED), but was a bit confused. Some schools say rolling admission and haven't gotten back to me while others did not list as rolling admission but have sent me an email.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey y'all! I hope everyone is doing well. So I applied to a bunch of schools, and here's where I'm at.

Applied: KU, UT San Antonio, IU, TWU, Texas Tech, Texas State, UTMB, UT Southwestern, UIndy, Duke
Offered interviews (some scheduled for later in the year): UT San Antonio, UTMB, UIndy, UT Southwestern, Texas Tech
Offered acceptance: UT San Antonio, TWU

Does anyone know the general timeline of when schools release responses? I applied pretty early (No ED), but was a bit confused. Some schools say rolling admission and haven't gotten back to me while others did not list as rolling admission but have sent me an email.

I believe that the latest most schools will get back to you is Mid January unless you're on the waiting list. I know that for some "rolling admission" schools you have to meet a certain criteria and if you don't meet that, you will be considered for the regular decision pool.

Out of 7 schools I applied to I've only heard back from Rutgers (North) for an interview so far! They emailed me 9/25.
When is your interview? And what are your stats? I submitted my app on the deadline and still waiting to hear back about an interview.

I've got an interview for Rocky mountain university of health professions in a couple weeks!
Hi again! was your interview on the 12th? I have one coming up next month now (yay) and wanted to see if you would be willing to share a little bit about what its like! Feel free to message me or comment back. It would be much appreciated. Thank you! :)

I applied to Indiana State University, Southwest Baptist, University of Missouri (Mizzou), Missouri State University, University of Indianapolis, Rockhurst, Bradley, Arkansas State University, or Harding University?
I finally heard back from Missouri state with an interview, but I has anyone heard back from any of these Midwest schools?
Heard back yesterday from mizzou for an interview .

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

When is your interview? And what are your stats? I submitted my app on the deadline and still waiting to hear back about an interview.
Interview is 10/26! I was actually surprised to get an interview with my stats but I know my letters of rec were good and I think my essays were good.

Overall GPA: 3.46
pGPA: 3.2-3.3ish
GRE Verbal: 153
GRE Quant: 149
GRE Writing: 4.5

I had just over 100 volunteer hours and a long list of extra curiculars as well.

Reactions: 1 user
Interview is 10/26! I was actually surprised to get an interview with my stats but I know my letters of rec were good and I think my essays were good.

Overall GPA: 3.46
pGPA: 3.2-3.3ish
GRE Verbal: 153
GRE Quant: 149
GRE Writing: 4.5

I had just over 100 volunteer hours and a long list of extra curiculars as well.

Thanks for the quick response. Good luck on the interview!

Heard back yesterday from mizzou for an interview .

I did too! Thanks for sharing! It's my first choice so I'm pretty nervous. Are you interviewing on Friday or Saturday, if you don't mind me asking.

Members don't see this ad :)
I did too! Thanks for sharing! It's my first choice so I'm pretty nervous. Are you interviewing on Friday or Saturday, if you don't mind me asking.
Saturday. Congrats and good luck!

Thank you! I submitted mine July 21st and got verified on August 1st.
Ok cool. I was getting worried/nervous that I hadn't heard anything back yet. But I'm assuming you just heard back and you submitted yours earlier than I did so that would make sense haha

Hi again! was your interview on the 12th? I have one coming up next month now (yay) and wanted to see if you would be willing to share a little bit about what its like! Feel free to message me or comment back. It would be much appreciated. Thank you! :)

Hey congrats! :) Yeah absolutely. The day started off with some lunch as we all played a game which actually helped a lot to calm everyone’s nerves before the actual interview haha. And they had 3 separate time periods where people were being interviewed. While a group of people were being interviewed, the other 2 groups were either being brought on a campus tour or just asking questions to a couple of the faculty members. Then at the end they had the program’s founder come give a short talk for us and student panel for a Q&A portion as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey congrats! :) Yeah absolutely. The day started off with some lunch as we all played a game which actually helped a lot to calm everyone’s nerves before the actual interview haha. And they had 3 separate time periods where people were being interviewed. While a group of people were being interviewed, the other 2 groups were either being brought on a campus tour or just asking questions to a couple of the faculty members. Then at the end they had the program’s founder come give a short talk for us and student panel for a Q&A portion as well.

Thank so much!!! Are the interviews one-on-one with faculty? Or group interviews?

Thank so much!!! Are the interviews one-on-one with faculty? Or group interviews?

They’re one on one and super conversational. Typical interview questions. There were only like 5 or 6 questions :) they’re honestly just trying to put a name to the face so try not to stress too much about it haha

I interviewed with Baylor earlier this month and got waitlisted. I also have an interview coming up with Rocky Mountain University on 11/16. It seems like I submitted my apps later than most of you. I took a chem + exercise phys class this summer so I didn't start submitting anything until October 1st. Hopefully, I start hearing from more schools about possible interviews. Has anyone applied to Samuel Merritt????

I interviewed with Baylor earlier this month and got waitlisted. I also have an interview coming up with Rocky Mountain University on 11/16. It seems like I submitted my apps later than most of you. I took a chem + exercise phys class this summer so I didn't start submitting anything until October 1st. Hopefully, I start hearing from more schools about possible interviews. Has anyone applied to Samuel Merritt????
What are your stats if you don’t mind me asking? I also interviewed for Baylor and haven’t heard anything yet. The hybrid program correct?

What are your stats if you don’t mind me asking? I also interviewed for Baylor and haven’t heard anything yet. The hybrid program correct?

I have:

cGPA: 3.2-3.3
pGPA: 3.5
GRE Q: 153
GRE V: 163
GRE W: 4.5

I also have 3000 observation hours in 7 different places. In large part because I've been an aide for 2 years. Around 70 of those hours are at a skilled nursing facility or hospital. And I hired a tutor with a PhD in English to help me write my essays to PT school.

I BOMBED my interview to Baylor's hybrid program though. There is a timer that counts down how long you have to respond to the questions and it freaked me out a lot more than I was expecting. I heard back from them around 2 weeks after I completed the interview.

I have:

cGPA: 3.2-3.3
pGPA: 3.5
GRE Q: 153
GRE V: 163
GRE W: 4.5

I also have 3000 observation hours in 7 different places. In large part because I've been an aide for 2 years. Around 70 of those hours are at a skilled nursing facility or hospital. And I hired a tutor with a PhD in English to help me write my essays to PT school.

I BOMBED my interview to Baylor's hybrid program though. There is a timer that counts down how long you have to respond to the questions and it freaked me out a lot more than I was expecting. I heard back from them around 2 weeks after I completed the interview.
Your stats are pretty similar to mine but I think you have a higher gre verbal score than me lol. I hope I did okay on my interview but It’s been 3 weeks now but being on the waitlist is better than rejected! Did they give you a number? And I’m sure a good amount of students will drop if they start to hear from other schools in November and December

Your stats are pretty similar to mine but I think you have a higher gre verbal score than me lol. I hope I did okay on my interview but It’s been 3 weeks now but being on the waitlist is better than rejected! Did they give you a number? And I’m sure a good amount of students will drop if they start to hear from other schools in November and December

They don't rank people on the waitlist until December. Another girl at my work applied too and was waitlisted as well. We're both from Washington but the schools in the PNW are too competitive to have any shot of getting in. I wish my GPA was better but schools don't count any of the classes you take after graduation towards your cumulative GPA which suuuuuuucks. So there's nothing I can do to improve it. I have a 3.8 post-bach GPA and it doesn't matter at all

Last edited:
They don't rank people on the waitlist until December. Another girl at my work applied too and was waitlisted as well. We're both from Washington but the schools in the PNW are too competitive to have any shot of getting in. I wish my GPA was better but schools don't count any of the classes you take after graduation towards your cumulative GPA which suuuuuuucks. So there's nothing I can do to improve it.
Well if we don’t hear good news from Baylor soon, I hope your interview goes well in November!

I have an interview for 11/16. How did yours go???

It was super chill! They basically just gave us presentations to tell us what the program has to offer, curriculum, housing opportunities, stuff like that. You meet some of the staff and current students, talk to the other candidates, and there's a Q&A portion about whatever you want to know about the program. The interview itself was a group interview with one faculty member and 2 other students but super laid back and conversational.

I got into the Baylor program starting in January. Still going to my rock mountain interview this Friday and my st. augustine interview on December 7th.

Congratulations! Are you planning to go? I keep receiving emails saying I am still in consideration, so I think I am on their waiting list.

Thank you! I have one more school I am waiting to hear back from that is my first choice. Really? Well, hopefully you get good news soon. I know a few people that interviewed early last year and heard back in Feb.

Going to the Dominican College of Blauvelt and Chatham University interviews, coming from California for both. Haven’t heard back from Drexel sadly

would you mind if i messaged you regarding your experience at dominican, im coming from california also for an interview and was concerned about getting there etc.

It was super chill! They basically just gave us presentations to tell us what the program has to offer, curriculum, housing opportunities, stuff like that. You meet some of the staff and current students, talk to the other candidates, and there's a Q&A portion about whatever you want to know about the program. The interview itself was a group interview with one faculty member and 2 other students but super laid back and conversational.
Did you get accepted to RMUoHP? Are you planning on attending?

I believe that the latest most schools will get back to you is Mid January unless you're on the waiting list. I know that for some "rolling admission" schools you have to meet a certain criteria and if you don't meet that, you will be considered for the regular decision pool.

Hi! I applied to a school with rolling admissions, so im curious when you say students have to meet a certain criteria and if not, we'd be considered in the regular decision pool.

do you know what those specific criterias are? and i wonder if thats why its been more than 3 months since ive heard anything at all.. i must be in the regular decision pool. and of course, everything is taken with a grain a salt; i was just curious! thank you!