How many patients do Ohio State and UNC see each year?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

quakinator

Happy Valley Go Cougs!
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all you potential doctors,
I'm wondering if anyone knows how many patient visits do each of these 2 schools UNC and Ohio State receive each year. I just interviewed at Temple and they are proud of the fact that they have 144,000 + patient visits every year. Their extraction requirement for graduation is 130 teeth. Just wondering what other school's patient pools are like.

Members don't see this ad.

15 Patients? - You mean 15,000?... I am not sure, but both schools produce great clinicians.

Members don't see this ad :)
At UNC, there is an excess of patients. To become a patient in the school, you have to enter a lottery drawing. Unless of course you go to the school! See ya tomorrow Kimball. How did you like the interview Cyrus?

adamlc18 said:
At UNC, there is an excess of patients. To become a patient in the school, you have to enter a lottery drawing. Unless of course you go to the school! See ya tomorrow Kimball. How did you like the interview Cyrus?

Spectacular. The school is sweet. Hope I get in. I'll send you a pm later today.

JavadiCavity said:
No, I meant 15.
Well, you're wrong. They see 14.8 - stop rounding up, you crazy liberal. Quakinator, UNC definitely has more than 14.8 patients a year, so that's probably where you want to go.

Typo said:
Well, you're wrong. They see 14.8 - stop rounding up, you crazy liberal. Quakinator, UNC definitely has more than 14.8 patients a year, so that's probably where you want to go.

BTW, I got Halo 2 :) Actually I've had it for about 2 weeks but I've been gone in interviews for about 10 days of that...Wanna play? I think we might be getting together friday or saturday night!

quakinator said:
BTW, I got Halo 2 :) Actually I've had it for about 2 weeks but I've been gone in interviews for about 10 days of that...Wanna play? I think we might be getting together friday or saturday night!

Game on.