How many times have you changed your ROL so far?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

How many times have you changed your ROL so far?

• 0-5 times

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • 6-10 times

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 11-15 times

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 16-20 times

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25 times

• 26-30 times

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 30+ times

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
B

b&ierstiefel

New poll...nuff said. Peace out.

Shoot! I'm changing mine again right now!

Members don't see this ad.

In my head, a kazillion times. On paper, maybe 20 times. At the NRMP site, once. There is one more change I am considering making, but that's iffy. Otherwise I'm pretty happy with it. :clap:

...just when I thought things were all set...I change things...UH-GAIN!

ok i think i'm finally done, set, and pretty happy with ROl v19.2

Members don't see this ad :)
i have saved all of the automated emails from the NRMP that i got when i made changes to my ROL and re-certified it.

i have 72 of those emails now.

Wow, I thought I was bad. Most of the work on mine was done before I submitted it for the first time, so I've had at most 10 recerts.

stormjen said:
Wow, I thought I was bad. Most of the work on mine was done before I submitted it for the first time, so I've had at most 10 recerts.
Yeah...ordering #2-4 is giving me a real bitch of a time.

The thing with me, unlike you, is that I do all my "thinking out loud" meaning that I do all my ROL shuffling while I'm on the NRMP website.

And I also changed my 3-5 programs. Seems like those are the hardest to order

hmm...veddy interesting...recently got an email from our school telling us that making changes to the ROL today is potentially dangerous as such changes are usually based on whim and impulse rather than better judgment.

My school sent the same email, which is why I decided to look at my ROL one last time last night, then do absolutely nothing to it today. Although I might reverse it around 8pm just for kicks, you know, to see what it looks like upside down...

stormjen said:
My school sent the same email, which is why I decided to look at my ROL one last time last night, then do absolutely nothing to it today. Although I might reverse it around 8pm just for kicks, you know, to see what it looks like upside down...
who are you?
we go to the same school don't we?
out with it! :laugh:

*taps SFKG on shoulder*

stormjen said:
*taps SFKG on shoulder*

YARGH! :eek:

sup fool...wtf, you have a girl's screenname! at least you could go with a greek guy's username...like me :D