How much of a disadvantage will I be at?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

VIbram

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
If i submit my application mid-late august, how much of a disadvantage will i be at? what if i apply near the deadline?

Members don't see this ad.

dat grammar doe.....I don't think it's a smart idea applying near the deadline..what reason do you have for doing this?

i plan on taking my dat mid august.

I havent gotten any LORs yet
only have a few hours of shadowing

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't think it's early, but submitting in mid-August should be ok. You could get a few pre-Dec interviews if you don't have red flags

do you guys think being charged by the school for disorderly conduct but found not responsible, a red flag?

do you guys think being charged by the school for disorderly conduct but found not responsible, a red flag?

I dont think so. I think it's something they'll raise an eyebrow at but nothing serious. IMO

Likely will be overlooked.

i plan on taking my dat mid august.

I havent gotten any LORs yet
only have a few hours of shadowing

Depends on your stats and the rest of your application. If you have a strong GPA and solid ECs then you have a decent chance. If your application is weaker well...we can't really predict.