How much time are you given to respond to an acceptance?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DPT Student 2332

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was accepted by a school October 8th, and I was wondering how much time I had to respond by because I might want to continue to go ahead with interviews for other schools. Does anyone know?
 
I was accepted by a school October 8th, and I was wondering how much time I had to respond by because I might want to continue to go ahead with interviews for other schools. Does anyone know?
They should tell you! If they didn't, I would just email and ask them! Congrats on the acceptance. 🙂