How much time on images

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bowlofmushypeas

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Having gone through qbank questions, images really seem pretty low yield. Have recent test takers been finding this to be the case? I've been glancing at the pics in the back of FA and occassionally skimming through Goljan pics, but given limited time, I'm not sure how much time I should be spending on sites like Webpath and etc.

Members don't see this ad.

OK second question, it seems like everyone gets through all of the qbank questions..honestly, how important is it to get to every random tidbit or is qbank more useful because it gets you in the mindframe of answering questions? I'm debating spending my last week finishing up unused questions versus doing random blocks of all questions (including repeats) since there's topics that I've run out of questions for. Not really sure which way is better!

Yeah, I feel you. I don't think I really saw a picture I recognized on the actual test (and I really wanted an Auer rod!!!). I would still look at the ones in First Aid. I think you've got the right idea - look through, but don't break your back over it.

QBank:

I would try to do all the questions in your QBank. Even in my last day, I had questions on subjects that I hadn't seen yet, and you'd hate to not realize you didn't know something that the QBank would have taught you.

Last edited: