How Old will you be when You start Pharmacy school (2006)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Baxter81

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Saw this in another forum...

But I was curious to know how old everyone will be when starting pharmacy school for Fall 2006???

As for me, I will be 24 year old.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
ill be about to pull in the big 21...a month after pharm school starts... :D

I will have been 21 for a little under 2 months.

Genuine said:

So i'm sure we all kinda conjure up a person with each sdn screen name. For you, I conjured up a 21 year old.. hehe... I wonder how many more wrong ones i have...

I'll be 22

I can't believe it, but I'll be 32 when I start!

Members don't see this ad :)
32 as well! I'm not ashamed!! :idea:

Just shy of the big 3 0!!! :p

28 years young :cool:

23 but wishin i was still 18 =P

26 if I start this year.

my birthday will be the day before class starts...i'll be 27 :oops:

28 with grey hairs :eek: I'm probably going to dye my hair before school starts....

Aw, come on. Gray is beautiful. I have gray chest hairs and have not considered dying them. Although I might I have to if I hope to fit in with all you youngsters. Actually, I'm so cool that you guys will probably be dying your chest hairs gray by the end of our time together. The girls will be sporting gray chest-wigs.

Gray Power! :laugh:

Anyway - not to hijack the thread. Again, I'll be 41.

33...that'll be the magic number :cool:

I'll be 27 when I start.

sobelixer said:
23 but wishin i was still 18 =P

Don't we all! Ah, to be 18 again - just leaving the parents for the first time, going off on the big adventure of college... I'm getting misty-eyed just thinking about it :) That was a wonderful 4 years.

I'll be 39 in August.

18 in my country...:p..finish pharmacist degree in 5 yrs there then come here for MBA and now trying to get in Western this Fall at.... 25 :p ( complicated huh?)

Baxter81 said:
Saw this in another forum...

But I was curious to know how old everyone will be when starting pharmacy school for Fall 2006???

As for me, I will be 24 year old.

Because I am a returning student ( b.s. in Psych in 2003) I will be the ripe old age of 27 or 28 when I finish my pre-req's and start pharm d school. I'm old!!! :eek:

how many of you were re-applicants? and if you reapplied, how many times did you re-apply until you finally got in?