Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

how rwj contacts you after interview

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by NehsNairb, Dec 1, 2005.

1. NehsNairb

NehsNairb Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    i was just wondering how rwj contacts you after the interview, i know that Dr. Terregino calls you if you get accepted, but what about waitlists and rejections?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. AxlxA

AxlxA Addicted to ***
    5+ Year Member

what the heck is rwj

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. the alchemist

the alchemist Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    UMDNJ-RWJMS = university of medicine and dentistry of NJ
    robert wood johnson medical school; they also have a NJMS (NJ medical school) and SOM (school of osteopathic medicine) campuses

4. theunderdog

theunderdog Medical Student (Slave)
    7+ Year Member

LOL

it used to be one of the best medical schools in the country. but has fallen in recent years to rank 62.

when i was there this summer doing my internship, dr. terregino said they are really trying to get a jump in the rankings ladder.

5. NJDUDE

NJDUDE Member
    5+ Year Member

From what I know, they should reach a decision within 4-6 weeks post interview. However, I do know people who waited more than 6 weeks and didn't receive anything. They called the admissions office and were told that a decision on their application has been deferred until a later time, so it does happen. But I didn't know that it used to be one of the best med schools in the nation! Was that when it was called Rutgers Medical School, before joining UMDNJ?

6. badlydrawnvik

badlydrawnvik Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

it's been just over 6 weeks for me now, i interviewed with dr. terregino in october. hope i hear soon.

7. taddpole

taddpole Member
    5+ Year Member

Dr T. (I'm not gonna spell it, I'll butcher the name) calls. I got my call today- 2 weeks post interview almost exactly (Interviewed the 15th of Nov.)

Good luck everyone!

8. badlydrawnvik

badlydrawnvik Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

wow two weeks, maybe i'll give them a call tomorrow.

9. femmedargent

femmedargent Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

****, I interviewed the 15th as well, but no call. Guess I'll be waiting by the mailbox for the waitlist letter. huzzah. im gonna go puke now.