how rwj contacts you after interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NehsNairb

5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i was just wondering how rwj contacts you after the interview, i know that Dr. Terregino calls you if you get accepted, but what about waitlists and rejections?

Members don't see this ad.

what the heck is rwj

AxlxA said:
what the heck is rwj

UMDNJ-RWJMS = university of medicine and dentistry of NJ
robert wood johnson medical school; they also have a NJMS (NJ medical school) and SOM (school of osteopathic medicine) campuses

Members don't see this ad :)
AxlxA said:
what the heck is rwj

LOL

it used to be one of the best medical schools in the country. but has fallen in recent years to rank 62.

when i was there this summer doing my internship, dr. terregino said they are really trying to get a jump in the rankings ladder.

NehsNairb said:
i was just wondering how rwj contacts you after the interview, i know that Dr. Terregino calls you if you get accepted, but what about waitlists and rejections?

From what I know, they should reach a decision within 4-6 weeks post interview. However, I do know people who waited more than 6 weeks and didn't receive anything. They called the admissions office and were told that a decision on their application has been deferred until a later time, so it does happen. But I didn't know that it used to be one of the best med schools in the nation! Was that when it was called Rutgers Medical School, before joining UMDNJ?

it's been just over 6 weeks for me now, i interviewed with dr. terregino in october. hope i hear soon.

Dr T. (I'm not gonna spell it, I'll butcher the name) calls. I got my call today- 2 weeks post interview almost exactly (Interviewed the 15th of Nov.)

Good luck everyone!

taddpole said:
Dr T. (I'm not gonna spell it, I'll butcher the name) calls. I got my call today- 2 weeks post interview almost exactly (Interviewed the 15th of Nov.)

Good luck everyone!

wow two weeks, maybe i'll give them a call tomorrow.

****, I interviewed the 15th as well, but no call. Guess I'll be waiting by the mailbox for the waitlist letter. huzzah. im gonna go puke now.